Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 0 comments

"On the Radar"


“On the Radar”

Thanks to today’s social media and a few friends my little blog is finally getting out there in the world! I’m not going to lie; I have kind of enjoyed seeing the views go up. Today was an all time high and I feel blessed to have such a great group of people viewing my blog.  However, the fame isn’t for me, the fame is for Him. 

I think people get caught up in these little “highs”. I was excited myself but I sat down and told myself that the glory is for Him and not me. The purpose of this blog is to reach out to all, believers or non-believers; all. 1 Corinthians 10:31 says, “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” We are here on this earth to praise the One who put us here. We are not here to praise the things of this earth, but the One who made the things of the earth. See guys, each and every little thing (no matter what it may be) involves God whether we realize it or not! 

Some of you may be thinking that I’m saying we must praise God 24/7 and never do anything fun or for ourselves. That is not at all what I’m saying (*Writer’s Note*we will cover that subject soon). God does not call us to spend every second praising and worshipping us. He calls us to fear Him and show love and mercy upon people like he does to us. And when we are on these “highs” we are fast to forget about God and only focus on our success.

Forgetting about yourself and thinking about God can be a challenge. I dare you to take time and realize just what He has done for you. I dare you to believe…

0 comments:

Post a Comment