Saturday, June 9, 2012 - 0 comments

Lost


Lost

We come in contact with people that are lost in our everyday lives. You could even say we see dead people every day. We are just like the little boy in “The Sixth Sense”. 

When we are down on our luck or going through a tough time it can seem like we are lost in the darkness. We are lost and we cannot seem to find something to cling to, something to drop anchor on. This is the reason that so many individuals dog Christianity. We as Christians preach that God is Omni-Present, which means He is always here. However, we cannot see him. This is why faith plays such a major role in our beliefs. A lot of people live by the saying, “ I don’t believe it until I see it!” 

I can defiantly see their concern/questions they have about our faith. I too find it hard sometimes to really stop and remind myself that He is right there beside me. Here is another big concern people have about our faith, “If He is always here, then why is the world like this? Why are we like this?” I have mentioned this before, but it won’t hurt to do again. Adam and Eve were the first of us on this Earth. God had intended for the humans that inhabited this Earth to be perfect. But Eve was tempted, another thing we all struggle with, and she ruined that for us. We cannot blame her for that, I am 100% sure that almost all of us would have taken the fruit. We need someone that will steer us into the right direction.

“Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.” -1 Peter 5:6-7

We have someone to find us when we are lost. I dare you to venture out and find Him. I dare you to believe…


0 comments:

Post a Comment